Texas Free Lottery
The Texas Free Lottery is the Lone Star State's only lottery that doesn't cost y'all a red cent to play. There are two games with cash payouts to be won: a Daily Draw with a $500 top prize and a Weekly Draw with an even bigger $10,000 jackpot. You're eligible to play if you're a Texas resident who is at least 18 years old.
To see the latest winning numbers for the Daily and Weekly Draws, follow the link below.
This is the draw schedule for the Daily and Weekly games. The cutoff time to play is two hours before the draw time.
- Daily Draw: Seven days a week at 7:30 PM CT (6:30 PM MT). Cutoff time is 5:30 PM CT (4:30 PM MT)
- Weekly Draw: Monday at 3:00 PM CT (2:00 PM MT). Cutoff time begins on Monday at 1:00 PM CT (12:00 PM MT)
How to Play
Playing the Texas Free Lottery is so easy, you can enter a draw within seconds, and since it's free, there's nothing to lose!
You'll need to register for a free account to play at TexasFreeLottery.com. Simply fill out the short form with a few details, including your name and email, create a username and password, and agree to the terms. To keep things fair, each player may only register once. Check your email and click the link to verify your account. That's it - registration is done and the fun can begin.
Decisions, decisions - will you play the Daily Draw, Weekly Draw, or both? For each draw, choose six numbers from 1 to 75, or select Quick Pick to get a randomly generated set.
One ticket will be saved securely in your account for each draw you selected. The ticket contains your numbers and is your draw entry.
Enter your first Weekly Draw using the ticket in your account. To be eligible to enter another Weekly Draw, playing a minimum of three Daily Draws from Monday to Sunday is required.
Enter your draw(s) before the deadline - the draw break starts two hours before the draw. If you were late, don't worry; entries reopen following the draw so you can play the next game. After the draw, check your tickets to see if you've lassoed a fantastic Texas Free Lottery cash prize. Your numbers must match all six numbers drawn to win. You have two days after the draw to claim your prize.
Prizes and Odds of Winning
The Texas Free Lottery has two great cash payouts available - take home one, or both:
- The Daily Draw offers a $500 prize to be won every day of the week
- The Weekly Draw has a $10,000 prize to be won every Monday
- If there are multiple tickets that matched six numbers, the prize is split equally among all winners
- The chances of winning either draw are 1 in 201,359,550 (those are better odds than many lotteries you pay for!)